Automotive Acounting Office
This is a full time position with a full benefits package.
- Responsible for cashing out sales, service, and parts customers
- Daily Deposit- Prepares the daily deposit and reconciles appropriate accounts.
- Keeps schedules clean and up to date
- Pulling keys, and books for sales department
- Sublet schedule
- W-9’s and 1099’s processing
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Maintains organized filing system
- Process title work
- Other duties assigned by Management
- Dealership Experience a must
- PROBLEM SOLVING-The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service-Displays excellence customer service skills
- Quality Control- The individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors quality, and meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Dependable- The individual is at work on a daily basis and on time, follows instruction by management.
- Organized and has the ability to multi-task.
- Pays Attention to Detail and Contributes as a team player.