Automotive Accounting Office
Bill Dube Hyundai in Wilmington MA just outside of Boston, is a growing Hyundai dealer that is building a team of driven professionals.
Our desired culture is about: constant personal and professional growth; a climate of accountability that directly challenges drama, entitlement and gossip; rewards enthusiasm, integrity and team play; where managers take responsibility for daily training and coaching; and where we all take responsibility for learning new things and improving our professional skills.
We value people that posses the following traits:
- Positive energy
- Strong sense of team
- Desire to not just satisfy, but delight coworkers and customers
- High levels of enthusiasm
- Desire to constantly improve
- High Standards
- Desire to achieve the next level
What we don’t value:
- Teammates who feel entitled
- Teammates who thrive on drama
- Teammates who like to gossip
- Teammates who are not reliable
This is a full time position with a full benefits package.
- Responsible for cashing out sales, service, and parts customers
- Daily Deposit- Prepares the daily deposit and reconciles appropriate accounts.
- Keeps schedules clean and up to date
- Pulling keys, and books for sales department
- Sublet schedule
- W-9’s and 1099’s processing
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Maintains organized filing system
- Process title work
- Other duties assigned by Management
- Dealership Experience a must
- PROBLEM SOLVING-The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service-Displays excellence customer service skills
- Quality Control- The individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors quality, and meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Dependable- The individual is at work on a daily basis and on time, follows instruction by management.
- Organized and has the ability to multi-task.
- Pays Attention to Detail and Contributes as a team player.